|HELE I: Hydraulic Elements I
– Pipeflow normal depth and critical depth factors including:
– Estimates the lower of 2 possible normal depths when applicable.
– Gradually varied flow profiles for trapezoidal, v-ditch, rectangular, and pipe channels, which includes profile computations for:
– Ml, M2, M3
– Evaluates hydraulic control and water surface profile. Estimates approximate location of hydraulic jumps by calculating:
– Pipe Junction module for coupled pressure and open channel flow pressure-plus-momentum analysis using the Thompson equation.
– Normal and critical depth flow factors for trapezoidal, v-ditch, and rectangular channels, which include computations for:
– Symmetrical street normal depth computation whereby the user "builds" a symmetrical street and specifies the streetflow. Evaluates:
– Estimates open channel flow pressure-plus-momentum balance for pipeflow junctions.
– Catch Basin analysis and sizing estimation module.
– More than 100 computational features provide the hydraulic engineer with a comprehensive computerized hydraulics modeling package.
Back to Hydrosoft